So here is my first time writing in my blog. I'm starting this to track my world travels starting from Corvallis Oregon. I will be flying to Cardiff Wales the 3rd of February to help build a boat. From there I'm planning on crewing on the boat once it is done and traveling the world via charter business on the sailboat.
Right now I'm in the proses of packing and making sure everything is ready for me to leave it for anywhere from 6 months to a year. My dad, which I'm living with at the moment, will have most likely have moved while I'm gone so I will be packing everything else that I'm leaving behind so that it can be moved as well.
Once my traveling is done there is know telling where I might settle down at. My Mom lives in Nebraska, my sister in Seattle and my Dad, well as of right now he lives in Oregon. I like the west coast so odds are that if I remain in the United States it is likely that I will find my self back in the general area. That is of course if I don't find a better place somewhere else in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Technically, your adventure started from Papillion Nebraska in July... Or, maybe even with graduation from college in June(?) This has been a long journey for you to get to the other side of the world. Enjoy your first trip out of the USA. When you set about to do something, you REALLY do it!
ReplyDelete