Friday, April 3, 2009

I HAVE TO MANY PICTURES!!!!

For those who were dieing to see new photos, I have loaded a few to satisfy your hunger. I was only able to upload 100mb so I am only half way through the Paris pictures. Yes, I could have resized them to a smaller size but that would have been way to much work and I honestly didn't feel like doing so. So get them while they are hot!!! Click the NEW link to the right... when ever I get it put up, which should be before anyone reads this anyway (I am 7-9 hours ahead of most of you).

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are looking good! It looks like you're hitting all the good scenic spots in London, Paris, etc. It's a flash back to all the places I went! Love you and hope you're having a GREAT time! Keep me updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are great. I'm so glad you uploaded more of them. You are starting to get a certain style of your own in taking these pictures. I like it. I can't quite describe it yet, but it is definitely different than your sister. Keep those pics a comin'. How about some of where you are staying and of some of the people you are staying with? Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete