Walked the Spain coast today along the Mediterranean. I was for sure on the wrong path for a while because I was climbing along the edge of a very step cliff that went straight into the water. But after 12+ km of hiking on probably the worst trail ever, huge rocks the entire way, I am now nice and cozy in a bed in a town somewhere in Spain.
I have decided that it is pretty much imposable to camp in a tent properly in Europe, so FYI never think you will need a tent in Europe no matter where you go unless you specifically are going to camp so where.
Well it looks like it is Nutella and bread for dinner tonight because my feet hurt to much to go find some food somewhere.
Pictures will come shortly maybe once I'm in Barcelona.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment