Went out with some new friends I meet the other day last night. I meet four more new people and went to a club to dance. About 2am my new friend Maria and I got done dancing and found that everyone we had come with had left. She was more upset then I was that the guy I had come with left without me, being new to the area. After a few minutes to convince her I would be alright getting home I walked the four miles from the City Center all the way back to the marina. Luckily I hadn't had to much to drink and was able to use my super ability to find my way back. I was approached my a prostitute and finally found a McDonald's to get something to eat and had to walk through the drive through since that was all that was open. After eating my chicken nuggets just a short walk to the locked gates of the marina I relized that I had left the key in the boat so I had to climb a visious looking security fench.
I really didn't mind any of this because it is just another good story to tell later on and I love to have stories to tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment