Tuesday, February 10, 2009


After a beautiful day yesterday it must have gotten really cold last night because when I went to the bathrooms this morning the pipes were frozen solid and it was 12C in the boat (we have it set at 20C). I really don't like it when it gets to cold outside because then the boat starts to get condensation on the inside and drip everywhere. There is nothing worse then sleeping and all of a sudden an ice cold drop of water falls on your face. And it is hard to keep anything out that wont get dripped on. Well I guess it is just something I'll have to live with for now, but at least last night wast a nice night and I was able to get a cool picture of the moon. I wasn't able to get the picture i originally wanted with sailboat masts in the foreground and the full moon in the back, but I out my zoom lens on and got a nice one of the moon close up.

3 comments:

  1. Very cool pic! I'm guessing you use the tri-pod. the last couple sunrises have been so awesome on my way to work, wish I could take pictures while driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's the same moon I was looking at a couple of night ago. How did it get all the way over there on the other side of the Atlantic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessie you should try leaving extra early one morning when its clear and find a spot somewhere to stop and take a picture. I've surprisingly have been getting up early enough to take one but there isn't really any place good to take on close by.

    ReplyDelete