So since this is my time to see the world and what it has to offer I was trying to sit down and think of things that I would like to see, where ever I am. Since I'm currently in the UK I thought that I would start there with sits to see. Here is a list that I have come up with and would like to hear what everyone else has to offer for me to see while I'm traveling.
1. Stonehenge
2.The Eden Project: this is one that I just recently read about online, it is an eco dome type thing and looks like it would be really fun to see with me being all into self sufficiency, green living and alternative power.
3. Giants Causeway
4.London: I'm not to sure what all there is to see, I've heard there is tons there maybe someone could suggest something.
5. Scotland: Again not sure whats here but I thought since they named it after me I would have to at least stop by and see how it is.
6.Castles: Luckily I'm currently located in the "state" (or what ever they call them) of Wales, which is the place in the UK that has the most castles. There is one actually in the middle of Cardiff and a few more not to far away that i wouldn't seeing. Does anyone else know if a few more that I would just HAVE to see?
7. Races and other car stuff: In October there is a WRC race in Cardiff but since that is such a long time away and I'm not sure if I will be around then, I would love to see some sort of Europe's World class racing. Also being a big fan of Top Gear I would really like to see one of their episodes being filmed. Buuut after just looking up how to get on the show the waiting list is 2-3 YEARS long so that looks like it might be out of the question. Also any other sort of GOOD car museum or show or race would be something I'd like to see.
Well that is all that I can think of at the moment, if anyone else has anything to recommend please leave a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment