Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Rugby Night out

Last night Dave and I went out to the local pub to watch the Wales vs England game on TV. It was my first rugby game I had watched and I think it just became one of my favorite sports. It was find of different to hear American music all night, when you would expect some local music, but they were playing Guns and Roses most of the night.

2 comments:

  1. ... but did anyone explain the rules of the game to you? I didn't know anything about it until your older sister became a rugby star. You know she scored three Tries in one game. I wonder if they have women playing rugby in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I read up on the rules and most of the other stuff before we went. I told Dave that Jessie played rugby in high school and he was surprised and thought that she was a big girl if she was playing rugby. But i couldn't remember what position you said she played.

    ReplyDelete