Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Nerd Within.

I think there is mainly two different kind of people, the ones that like sports and the ones that like a good story of superheros. When growing up the ones that liked sports go onto being those crazed sports fans that will stand out in the rain for hours just to watch their favorite teams play or be first in line to get the next big sports video game from EA Sports . Those who liked superheros grow up to know the story behind the superhero, and first in line for the next big movie from DC and Marvel Comics.

I decided that I was and still am the one that likes to know the story behind the superhero. Lately I've been watching Smallville and I always like when the story falls into place and reveals the hero or villain. When new movies come out and and they make it so it hints to the next but you have to know what they are talking about to catch it, for instance at the end of Ironman and The Hulk. I haven't looked it up yet but I already know they are going to make a movie about the Justice League.

I really don't know where I am going with this all but I just love when people go to the extents to make everything tie into each other.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're still doing good, Scott! You need to get out for a day trip sometime soon!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading to London for just the weekend saturday and coming back with the new crew member on monday. He has some friends there and has been there for about 2 weeks now, so he has a good idea where stuff is and said we could meet up and see some stuff before we come back.

    ReplyDelete