I grew up in Omaha Nebraska and Graduated with an Associates in Auto Collision Technology, after working in a shop for 8 months I decided it wasn't what i wanted to be doing for a career. I moved to Corvallis Oregon thinking i would go back to school for a Bachelors in Engineering. The more people I talked to about engineering the more unsure I became about doing so. I decided that I just wasn't ready to settle down and start the whole mindless routine of so called "Life", so I realized that I wanted to travel, and see how the rest of the world lived and worked. I first wanted to start my adventure in the south Pacific and not use airplanes to travel but due to travel inconveniences I ended up starting in the UK on a sailboat, where I would learn how they work and ultimately sail around on it as part of my adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment