Friday, March 27, 2009

I am FUCKING cold!!!

Due to some unexpected last minute construction at the place I was staying in Paris, I am out of a place to stay for the weekend. Since I have been sight seeing almost all week and have seen just about everything I feel like I want to see, I am sitting outside of a cafe looking for place to stay for the next couple of days. Again I have tons of photos to show everyone but since I have more important things to be doing then looking through the thousands of photos I have taken they will be posted at a later date.

Well I think it would be a good idea to try and find something to eat since it has been a hectic couple of days and have only eaten a few things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I didn't read this story until many days later. I hope you figure out how to be less picky with the photos you share. We aren't looking for the perfect shot, just one or two that shows us visually where you are or what you are doing. Even a shot of a couch every once in a while is good.

    ReplyDelete