Tuesday, March 24, 2009

When you walk a thousand miles.

Went out and explored Paris today. I went with Victor, an Argentinean guy that is couch surfing with me. He had seen some of the stuff that we went to see but I think we both had a good time. We say a whole bunch of stuff and went into some catacombs. I took tons of photos but I'm feeling a little to lazy right now to go through them all since I still haven't gone through all the ones I took of somewhere else, I think St. Fagans. I also got a few of the Eiffel Tower last night and I think some of them will turn out pretty cool.

Tonight I was invited to go out with a couple of friends I made at the local bar across the street from where I'm staying. He said that it is near the same place so we will see how that goes.

Tomorrow if Victor doesn't go with me I will head to a church in the north par of Paris that looks really cool. It sits on top of a hill and looks over Paris. Then I'll head to the northeast part of Paris and check out a place that I say coming into Paris the other day and see what it is. It has a big silver ball out side and I think that would give me some pretty cool photograph opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment