Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm starting to think more about what I'm doing

This hasn't really been anything new to me, but it has been crossing my mind a little more often lately. I have been think that maybe I could be doing my traveling a little more sinceably, by learning a language of where I would be traveling in before I left for it. I have been thinking that maybe it wouldn't be considered defeat if I don't go home forever, I could consider it rebuilding my forces. Since now that I know what I have done wrong and what I could do to improve, I could better prepare myself for another attempt and do it more they way I wanted to in the first place.

Maybe I could travel around the states for a while and practice and then introduce other elements as I go until I end up doing what I originally planned. I could even find a friend that would want to come along and maybe end up having someone to go other places with as well.

But right now I want to at least make the best of my trip and see a little more before regrouping. I will still plan on heading to Mont-de-Marsan then along the French Riviara, and then to Roma via Florance. Maybe I will head home after Roma and see where to go next and what I can do to prepair myself for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment