So Dave put 2 and 2 together and figured out that I wasn't happy working with him on the boat. We get along fine when we are not working but when it comes to making decisions we but heads like rams. After struggling to figure out what I should do next by popular recommendation I'm packing up and sticking the thumb out. Dylan (a french student that is going to be coming to help the boat on weekends and when ever he has free time) gave me a couple tips on hitch hiking and reminded me that heading to Italy at the beginning of summer wouldn't be a bad idea, since it is a popular summer destination for European people my age... mainly the girls.
Once I make sure that I'm not leaving any loose ends behind in Cardiff I'll be heading to Dover and across the water to France. I'll probably see about stopping in Paris, since it will be more or less on the way to Italy, and make a couple day stay out of it.
Since I'll have no idea where I'll be at in route or if there will be an internet connection where I will be staying at night there could be a span of no new entries. I'll be sure to remember to put one up when I leave Cardiff which should be sometime next week if all goes well. I'll for sure let everyone that actually reads this blog how the trip went when I get to Rome or where ever I end up in Italy.
Well tonight I'm going to see Watchmen with Dale, a friend I made from down in the marina. Next week sometime I'm suppose to get lunch or something with Maria, a friend of Dale's that I meet. I'll have to see what I can pick up on the way for someone that likes really small souvenirs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, I hope that you and Dave will leave as "Friends". It is good to keep contacts. Remember to let us know when you leave Cardiff and what your iteniary might be if at all possible. Have fun in your travels and take plenty of pictures. Take care of yourself and make wise, safe decisions. I will talk to you later.
ReplyDelete